I picked up the idea for this from my blogging friend Kelly on her post Truth or Fiction?.
Good, clean fun for those who have a few spare minutes, but no prizes offered… definitely no prizes offered !
Here is a list of ten statements about me. Nine are true and one is false. See if you can spot the “odd one out”.
I will try to remember to post the answer before I head off to China on 16th December, but if I forget you will have to wait until January as WordPress is barred in China.
- Amanda is my third wife.
- I was once about 3 metres from Elton John as he was being rushed out of Gatwick airport by his entourage.
- I used to show Dobermann’s at dog shows.
- Tinnitus is a curse, and I should know !
- The toe next to the big toe on my right foot points downwards.
- Playing darts, I have hit “180” on three different boards in three different pubs in the same evening.
- My Dad and I both owned Volkwagen Beetles at the same time.
- I have five grandchildren.
- I once wrote a piece of software to update an IBM package because IBM didn’t know how to fix the problem.
- I flew to Copenhagen, Denmark on Concorde the first time Concorde ever went there, and had won the ticket in a raffle.
If you “know” the answer, please don’t say “I know”… just phrase it as a guess so as not to ruin the game for others.
Have fun !